Monday, March 30, 2009


Got to go outside the Admin building today and onto the mine property. This photo was taken looking west over the top of the Admin building and is stitch together from 5 photos. I don't think there is a pickup less than a F-250 on site. To the left, the large hill there is one of the leap heaps. Each "terrace" 50' on the hill and they are permitted for 400' from grade. The hill on the left I believe is just waste rock but I will find out more in the days to come I'm sure. The guard shack is the small building to the left and you can see employee parking lots. And just as a reminder for any visitors----left hand driving, honk once before starting your vehicle, honk 3 times before you back up and honk 2 times before moving forward (Had my safety class today can you tell?)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment