Saturday, August 4, 2012

Happy Birthday from One Shutterbug to Another!!!



Over the years I've built a bit of a perception that I take a lot of photos.....and I tell people that if you think I take a lot, you should see my dad!!!  Dad infected me with the shutterbug early on when he used a Kodak Instamatic shooting 126 Kodachrome slide film.  The slides were then viewed in handheld viewers or on family nights with a carousel projector while eating popcorn (I think mom was secretly in on this as well).  The coup de grĂ¢ce was in giving me my very own camera---the venerable Instamatic X-15.  It was an insidious move combining, not only the ultimate in a stylish camera with Magic Cube flash capability, but also with the shared name of the record breaking rocket plane which, to a young boy growing up watching moonshots punch holes in the sky from his front yard, was about as good as it good gets :)

Happy Birthday Dad!!!!!

 Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment