Saturday, January 25, 2014

Down the Drain---Adventures of an Amateur Plumber--Part II

Recently we had our kitchen sink back up badly---like in no amount of plunging would correct the problem.  The veggie sink on the island counter has always been a bit iffy and I had promised Moyia to replace the line for the last ten years but this was the first time the kitchen line had ever clogged.


Over the years I have installed clean-outs on other drain lines and this time was no exception.  I already had the PVC I needed and prepared myself to be showered in the basement.



The clogs from both sinks were down the length of the drain lines.  Build up from over the last 22 years since the home was built.  I did get showered and sprayed severing the lines :(


Veggie sink drain line with its new clean-out.


The kitchen sink line's new clean-out.

No comments:

Post a Comment