Saturday, April 24, 2010

Automatic Camera Panorama Photo


The Kodak has a setting that will stitch (or attempt to stitch) three consecutively taken photos. During my first extended bike ride of the season today, up to the toe of the mountains directly to the west, I took these photos about halfway up the slopes where there are two water tanks that provide the community with our drinking water. That being said, the tanks provide the same purpose as water towers back in Florida---storage and pressure (pressure being the key word as I had to bike the height of a water tower to take the photo). I continued further uphill turned and back once I got close to the mountains as the grade was getting steep. Note the community in between the towers and Mt. Jefferson in the background.

http://gatoringoldcountry.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment