Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Tale of Two Cameras


WARNING: The following is for camera geeks only :)


I have been taking photos over the most of the past year with either a Sony or a Panasonic digital camera. Either perform very nicely but when the Sony couldn't remember the photo it just took I purchased a Kodak M341. Posted in the photo above are identical shots from both the Kodak and the Panasonic in their respective "Point and Shoot" modes. Take note, the Panasonic was in a lower resolution mode but I do not believe it would effect the actual taking of the photo. I also include in the Exif data of each shot.


More side by side needs to be done but for right now the Kodak appears to have that Kodachrome edge, you know "...give us those nice bright colors...those greens of summer...all the world's a sunny day..." even though my camera was a Pentax and not a Nikon, I still remember the song well.  


And on a side note for those of you who shot rolls and rolls of Kodachrome film, Kodak stopped production of the film last year: Kodachrome 1935-2009 RIP and thanks for all the memories :)


http://gatoringoldcountry.blogspot.com/


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment